Monday, March 29, 2010

Jaya One Starbucks

 How often do you hang out at Starbucks?

Usually a student like me tend to choose starbucks as a place to study when d weather is too hot.

Tat's partial of uni life but do you expect to get an extra superb service though u're a student?

well... I would say Starbucks here is totally different!




Why would I say so?

I'm not sure if other retail outlet give you two pack of tea instead of single package.

Maybe they didn't realize tat but tat's not d main point I'm talking about service.




 How would you rate a cafe service.

It would be you pay what you deserve.

It might be expensive for student but it worth every single cent.

A nice greeting before you order is a must but d unusual smile is what you could obtain from Starbucks. 

Wat's more when d temperature is being taken care of when u're busy doing your task under the chilling room.

The tiny action that warms your heart is something I'll pay attention.

The staff here will say sorry although they're just doing their duty to untie the curtain.

They even ask if you would need to change your drink since it's cold. It's pretty bad to enjoy a cold tea while you're in a tense situation.

How often do you get greeting when you return from toilet?

Welcome back Sir.

Nothing I could do but to give a good compliment to them before I step out the door.

Well done and keep it up =)

***I've wrote a personal letter via Starbucks official website the night I arrived home.

Hopefully the staff deserve a bonus later.

No comments:

Post a Comment