Monday, May 17, 2010

Tune Hotel at One Borneo,Sabah.

D top 5 reason why I choose Tune Hotel






The clean environment didn't meet the standard for sure while d rest I'm quite satisfied.




However d impression of Tune Hotel turns down into drain when I experience something here:





Tune Hotel at One Borneo, Sabah.



Usually I wun use d towel provided by the hotel but my towel was totally wet after d climb I've decided to claim my free on the spot gift as stated in d website.






D officer who help me to check in doesn't believe there's such gift so prove it by request him to open the website.


Fine... I've proven my point yet he ignore it.


Request for manager confirmation yet being treat badly


AND?


He said prepaid Visa is not accepted.


WTH?


Tune Money not applicable at Tune Hotel?


HAHAA!


Tat's d worst statement I've heard so far.


So b it... He ask me go ahead make d complain and tat's what I get.





Sincerely appreciate the serious action for this issue y Tune Money customer service team.

Two Thumbs up and keep it up.

On the other hand,

Two Thumbs down for Tune Hotel (One Borneo)

Hope u learn from lesson.

1 comment:

  1. I hate lousy management especially if we are paying a lot of money for it. But i like ur blog, coz its free lol. Good concept too :P

    ReplyDelete